Hours and Information
The SCR Box Office is located at 655 Town Center Drive, Costa Mesa, 92626, near the corner of Town Center Drive and Park Center Drive.
Box Office Hours
The Box Office is open Mondays from noon-6 p.m., and Tuesdays-Fridays, from 10 a.m.-6 p.m. Contact the staff by email at BoxOffice@scr.org or via phone at (714) 708-5555.
Tickets may be purchased:
- By Phone: (714) 708-5555 (see Box Office hours above).
SCR offers a number of pricing options for subscribers and single ticket patrons, as well as significant discounts for students, seniors, those under the age of 35, educators and groups.
All tickets are non-refundable.
Each audience member must have a ticket to be admitted; there are no exceptions.
No babes-in-arms are allowed to any performance. No children under the age of six (6) will be admitted to regular performances including A Christmas Carol; no children under the age of four (4) will be admitted to Theatre for Young Audiences and Junior and Teen Players performances.
Regardless of age, everyone must have a ticket, sit in a seat and be able to sit quietly through the performance.
Lobby doors open one hour before curtain.
Segerstrom Stage Performance Times
(except for A Christmas Carol
Julianne Argyros Stage Performance Times
- Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday evening performances begin at 7:30 p.m.
- Friday through Saturday evening performances begin at 8 p.m.
- Sunday evening performances begin at 7 p.m.
- Saturday matinee performances begin at 2:30 p.m.
- Sunday matinee performances begin at 2 p.m.
(except for Theatre for Young Audiences productions):
Theatre for Young Audiences Performance Times
- Tuesday through Sunday evening performances begin at 7:45 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday matinee performances begin at 2 p.m.
(Schedule may vary by performance week; please check calendar
- Friday at 7 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday at 2 p.m. and 4:30 p.m. (NOTE: preview Saturday has only one performance at 4:30 p.m.)