CORPORATE CIRCLE Members Enjoy These Special Benefits
Download a PDF of this benefit list.
BENEFACTOR LEVEL ($2,500 - $4,999) provides Friends of SCR Benefits, as well as the following exclusive opportunities:
- Exclusive opportunity to purchase 20 or more significantly discounted ticket vouchers. These may be used for client gifts, employee perks, etc.
- SCR Gala: an invitation to the elegant party that traditionally opens Orange County's theatrical and social seasons.
- Invitation to subscribe—up to two seats—to SCR's First Nights Series for both stages, followed by Cast Parties with the artists and major donors.
- Complimentary invitations to Circle members-only events throughout the season—these are exclusive theatrical, social and educational experiences with SCR company members.
- Invitation to attend SCR’s Annual Dinner on the Segerstrom Stage, which recognizes the leadership and support of major donors, corporations and trustees.
SPONSOR LEVEL ($5,000 - $7,499) provides the Benefactor benefits listed above, as well as the following exclusive opportunities:
- Corporate Group Discount rate when purchasing 10 or more tickets for business networking opportunities, in addition to any subscribed seats.
- Opportunity to host a personalized SCR backstage tour for up to 20 guests.
- Invitation to subscribe (up to four seats) to SCR's First Nights Series for both stages, followed by cast parties with the artists and major donors.
PARTNER LEVEL ($7,500 - $14,999) provides the Benefactor and Sponsor level benefits listed above, as well as the following exclusive opportunities:
- Opportunity to host an evening at the theatre for clients or employees, with dinner/cocktail arrangement assistance from SCR, before or after the performance.
To learn more about Corporate Circle, call Jim Goss, associate director of development, (714) 708-5521 or email him.
Photo: Ricardo Salinas in SCR's 2019 production of Culture Clash (Still) in America. Photo by Jordan Kubat.